Account Lockout Policies
Account lockout policies in governance in the CWOPA managed solution environment are:
- User accounts are automatically locked out after five (5) unsuccessful logon attempts.
- User passwords must be changed every sixty (60) days.
- User passwords must contain at least eight (8) characters.
- User passwords must contain characters from at least three (3) of the following four (4) classes:
- Upper case letters
- Lower case letters
- Westernized Arabic numerals
- Non-alphanumeric characters
- Users are restricted from using the previous ten (10) changed passwords.
- Users may only change passwords once every two (2) days for security reasons.